CoolSeal polypropylene boxes are boxes for transporting fish and seafood , manufactured by Tri-Pack Plastics are an alternative to EPS or expanded polystyrene boxes , known as porex
CoolSeal boxes draining type, drainage feature, the corners of the base and lid have the 4 corners glued (4 corner glued).
Are stackable with lid, available sizes ranging from 1 kg to 25 kg
Advantages over porex boxes
1. Less storage space, to be folded flat.
2. Less environmental impact, lower carbon footprint
3. Avoid leaving waste porex boxes, that release granules clogging storm drain
4. Increased capacity of transporting fish per box and per pallet , wall thickness retail
5. Better presentation, possibility of personalized printing
6. High resistance in stacking boxes with lids
7. BRC accreditation